The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) and The Office of Women’s Policy (OWP) are pleased to sponsor the Family-Friendly Workplace Award for public, private and non-profit employers of any size in Santa Clara County. This award seeks to recognize employers who have implemented family friendly policies, including pregnancy accommodation and parental leave, lactation accommodation and work-life balance.
Fill out the assessment and return it electronically or by mail to the addresses provided on the form.
Recipients will receive:
- Certificate indicating Family Friendly Employer designation;
- Family Friendly Employer Seal to promote designation;
- Online recognition as a Family Friendly Employer on The Office of Women's Policy website;as a Family Friendly Employer on The Office of Women's Policy website;
- Recognition at an awards ceremoney in November.
Application & Resources
- Family-Friendly Workplace Assessment
Applications are open through September 29, 2017.
- Family-Friendly Workplace Award Fact Sheet
Find answers to frequently asked questions in this document.
- Family-Friendly Workplace Toolkit
Developed to provide employers with guidance on creating family-friendly workplace policies.
- Know Your Worker Rights
A guide for workers, parents and caregivers to understand their rights