The mission of BA=$C is to address the intersection of race and gender with inequities in the workplace through strategic partnerships and education.
Work Smart & Start Smart Salary Negotiation Training
For first-time job seekers and workers who want to negotiate your highest possible salary, better benefits and put your skills to the test.
Or call (408) 678-1499 to request a workshop for a group of students
The Bay Area Equal Pay Collaborative (BA=$C) was formed in 2012 by federal and local government agencies and community and civil rights advocates to educate employers on their obligations and employees on their rights. The model collaborative received the Gender Justice Award from the Equal Rights Advocates in 2013 for their efforts to address the wage gap. The group, which spans the Bay Area from Santa Clara County to San Francisco and the East Bay, engages in joint outreach and education campaigns to address inequities in the workplace.
Contact us at [email protected]
- American Association of University Women, AAUW-San Jose
- Coalition for Equal Pay
- Equal Rights Advocates
- Katharine & George Alexander Community Law Center
- Legal Aid Society - Employment Law Center
- Santa Clara County Office of Women’s Policy
- U.S. DOL Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, Region 9
- U.S. DOL Women’s Bureau, Region 9
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, San Francisco District
- Equal Pay Resources
- Equal Pay Tool Kit
- Equal Pay videos
- Learn about the Paycheck Fairness Act of 2019
- Become a two-minute activist: Tell your Representative to support the Paycheck Fairness Act
- Follow the status of the Paycheck Fairness Act of 2019
- California Road Map for Pay Equity, AAUW
- Learn the latest pay gap statistics, AAUW
- Gender Equity Tools and References, AAUW